You know you're living in 2003 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of
4. You e-mail your mate who works at the desk next to
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do
not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in
a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "0" or "9"
to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for
three different companies.
9. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
10. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
11. Contractors out number permanent staff and are more likely to get